The list of great things to do in Downtown Cleveland is overwhelming! Making it one of the best places to live, work and invest, Downtown Cleveland boasts the second largest theater district in the county, three major sports teams (Browns, Cavs and Indians), concerts, Great Lakes Science Center and Omnimax theater, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, walking tours, great lake views, the new Greater Cleveland Aquarium, the Cleveland International Film Festival at Tower City (click to see exclusive photos of Betty White, Valerie Bertinelli and the rest of the Hot in Cleveland cast’s visit to Tower City), weddings and historic churches dating back to the late Napoleonic era and easy, quick and direct public transportation to the Cleveland Clinic, Little Italy and the world class museums and botanical gardens of University Circle!
By far, one of the most delicious attributes of Downtown Cleveland is the number of exceptional restaurants all located in a great walking urban environment. Even if you live in Chicago or Toronto, the best place to eat is Downtown Cleveland! Whether its a great steak, seafood, vegetarian, Vietnamese, Brazilian or Italian food, Downtown Cleveland has it all. Award winning chefs, culinary masters, and unique environments bring together some of the best dining experiences anywhere.
February 27th through March 4th marks the 5th Anniversary of Downtown Cleveland’s “not to be missed” Restaurant Week. Great deals make restaurant week the perfect time to connect with friends and explore many of the culinary delights in Downtown Cleveland.
– Roasted Artichoke hearts at Chinato (ZachBruell) on E4th
– Eggplant Parmesan at La Strada on E 4th
– Roasted Chicken (very unique) and/or garlic roasted fries at Greenhouse Tavern on E4th
– Canadian Walleye at John Q’s on Public Square and Rockwell
– Salmon at Johnny’s Downtown on W 6th
– Anything seafood at Blue Point Grille, St. Clair and W 6th
– Vegetarian Platter at Taza Lebanese Grill on W 6th
– New Zach Bruell restaurant to Downtown Cleveland: Cowell & Hubbard on Euclid
Check back and tell us what some of your favorites are!
Make your easy reservations for Downtown Cleveland Restaurant Week on line through Open Table and enjoy the best places to eat in Chicago or Toronto or any where else in North America!